lunes, 22 de julio de 2013

Comic con San Diego 2013


One of the most geek events of the year is the Comic Con of San Diego, its been on since 1970 and since then is one of the most known and crowded from the geek culture. It normally takes place in the summer, this year was held this weekend, from 18-21 of July. As I live in Europe I have never been able to attend this convention, but is certainly on my bucket list, and  I would strongly recommend to go anyone that has the change to.

For the people like me that did not get the chance to go this year, I leave you with some videos, showing some cosplays of the Comic Con. The first one is by Sneaky Zebra, a youtube channel dedicated to geekery which as many videos about cosplays of diferent conventions, which I really recommend.




The second video is from one of my favorite cosplayers, DPiddy, he is internationally known for his videos in his awesome Deadpool cosplay (specially for his Gangam style) you can follow him on facebook and you can check his other videos on his youtube channel. He has actually 2 comic con videos but I am only linking this year's. You should check the others, they are wickedly entertaining.



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario