domingo, 21 de julio de 2013

DIY Ash Ketchum cap

A few months ago there was some party in my home university where we had to dress up with the theme of cartoon characters. I dressed up as one of my childhood idols: Ash Ketchum. Looks so cool and is so easy to make.
 You only need some green gloves, some jeans, red belt, a black t-shirt and some sneakers, the 2 more difficult things to make are the jacket and the cap, and it was easier than expected too. You just need a red cap, that I bought for about two euros in local cheap shop, some fabric paint and some masking tape. Cover the edges of the cap with the masking tape so you do not paint on the rest of it and paint the design on the front. It just looks adorable and you can just wear it as a usual cap as I do.



It looks good with everything and gets you prepared to catch them all!




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario