lunes, 22 de julio de 2013

The perfect backpack for a geek: Design #1

I just got the perfect the present for my birthday: a Uanyi backpack, the coolest thing ever for a retro gamer or just someone who wants to be original. You can choose between different models and colours, I got the backpack cause is the one I use the most, but there are plenty of things you can choose from, and prices vary from 50 to 80€. You get up to 240 pixels free, and you can start doing your designs as soon as you get the backpack (which was about 5 days for me). The thing is that for more complicated designs you should buy the colours separate cause you dont get much with the first bunch of pixels, so I try to improvise. I try to do a design each working day, cause I was challenged by my co-workers so here I go.

This is my first design: Luigi

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario