miércoles, 11 de septiembre de 2013

Geek plushes

What would go perfect in your house with your geek space invader sofa? Or what are you missing in your house for it to be geeky perfect? Some geeky plushes. I found an Etsy shop (Heart Felt Design), where you can find the cutest geek plushes with a really wide range you can choose from. Each one costs around $30 and are all hand made, here you can see some of my favorite, they are so adorable I want all of them.
Harry Potter


Star Trek


Sherlock


Doctor Who, ( I love the tenth one)


Grumpy Cat

Firefly

Link and Zelda

Adorable aren't they? And they are so much more in her Etsy shop; you should check it out. 
I want all of them, I think I will try and make one myself too and do a DIY video tutorial, cause they are made with felt, and I have loads left from an old project I did.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario