miércoles, 4 de septiembre de 2013

I fight dragons

For the ones of those who do not know the musical band I Fight Dragons, which is not the same as Imagine Dragons, they are getting out soon a new CD, which I would highly recommend you listen to. It may seem as a normal band at first, but they are certainly are not. They are a geek band. What I mean by that is not only that they are geek themselves and that the lyrics of the songs are geeeky, but they incorporate in their songs Game Boy sounds. Which I find totally cool, cause everybody knows that the 8-bit songs are the best ones.
Here you have some songs that you can listen too; videoclips are cool too.


If you wanna know more about them here is a link to his webpage, where you can see their shop too. They have some pretty awesome merchandising too. I would highly recommend the usb Dog Tag with the name of the band + full dischography for $50. I want to hear to the new CD already.

For the ones interested, I wanted to show you an interesting video of how to compose music with the Game Boy. Just to being able to say: "I made this song with my Game Boy" seems worth it.

 

The video was made by youtube andarugo, that too composes songs with Game Boy.  In his channel you can see some of his gigs. 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario