martes, 27 de agosto de 2013

Assasins Creed 4 Parkour

Probably you have seen before the video of the real life Assasin's Creed parkour video. If not here you go:


There has also been another video after the relase of Assasin's Creed 3, from the same people. Devinsupertramp as director and Ronnie Shalvis perfoming the parkour:


However, due to the proximity of the release of the fourth Assasin's Creed, which is based on caribic pirates, they did another video too, this time with Chris Romwell doing the free stunts.


This last one is by far my favorite. I do not know if it is for the new clothes, the epic music, the fact that I love pirates or that I am just really really excited to see the new Assasin's Creed. Just can't wait and I keep watching this video which I like even more that the oficial trailer of the game, I even got goosegumps. Anyway you should check the videogame trailer too, here you have all of them my favourite is the Assasin's Creed 2 and the Revelations trailer.






If you want to check out the creator of this videos, you can check out his youtube channel here. He has some pretty awesome extreme stuff.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario