jueves, 22 de agosto de 2013

Kerbal Space Program

Many of you probably have not heard of Kerbal Space Program, I honestly did not know either, but a really good friend of mine is now addicted to this game, and he goes on and on about this game all the time, so I wanted to try it. 

I downloaded the demo in Steam, and started to play it as soon as I could. The idea of the game is to send rockets and go out in missions to outerspace. Or at least that is what I think, cause I must say I was not able to play that much. At least in the demo, the game does not offer any kind of tutorial, and I was so confused, I really did not know what we were supposed to do. I just spent like 30 minutes clicking on types of rocket parts, with no idea what to do.


I just felt like Penny from "The Big Bang Theory", I just think I am too stupid for this game. I mean, I trust my friend and I am sure it is a lot of fun, but I just did not find it. They should do a tutorial or a version for people like me, cause I even looked on the Internet to see what we had to do and still nothing.


Feel free to check it out, you can see an awesome fan-made trailer here:


I wanted to show you too, the present I gave my friend for his birthday, I made a super cute Kerbal astronaut out of Hama beads. It looks so cute. Here you can see a picture he took of his little Kerbal friend in his orion ceiling. I found the pattern here.




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario