viernes, 30 de agosto de 2013

Harley Quinn inspired shorts

Harley Quinn is one of my favorite characters in Batman and I have been thinking since a long time that I wanted to do some inspired clothes of her outfit.
At first I thought of a dress, like this one of ThinkGeek, but I thought it was too difficult, and I am not that experienced with my new sewing machine.

Then I thought of some leggings, like the ones of Blackmilkclothing, page which I already mentioned in my blog before. I thought too it was too complicated, cause I like leggings to be licra and it is difficult to print designs on it or to paint it.


I checked out some inspired outfits and everything and in the end I decided to do some inspired shorts, using this shorts as an inspiration and some old Tshirts.

I cut out the fabric and then I sew it around the edges of the short, but you can use fabric glue too.
Here is the result, an awesome pair of inspired Harley Quinn shorts.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario