lunes, 5 de agosto de 2013

More geek furniture: Rubik's drawers

Carrying on with my future dream house, I saw my future drawers for my bedroom. The Rubik's drawers. Made by a loving father for their kids, this awesome piece of furniture was created. 



It does not only look as a Rubik but it turns, you can change the position of the magnets and each drawer unlocks in a different position. The genius of this creation is instructable-user makendo and you can see how to make it here. It said that it costed up to 200$ all together to build it. Which I personally think is worth it, but you would have to think about all the hours spent too. Maybe you could build one that does not turn, I have seen comments of people that have done it and the result is good too.

Behold, the Rubik drawer in action:


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario