viernes, 2 de agosto de 2013

Space Invaders DIY shorts

As a geek woman I don't find that much geek pretty clothes to wear, so I just make a lot of my clothes myself. I upcycle clothes with the touch of geek I need for all my clothes. This summer I did the cutest pair of shorts I have: Space Invaders short. 
I saw this tutorial of tribal DIY shorts and decided to make them because they look adorable.



 I was not sure what pattern to draw, then I thought of something geeky and thought that the Invaders would look awesome. So I got myself one pair of old jeans, I dipped half of them for some hours in bleach and let them dry. Then I got my black fabric pen and, with a stencil I did before hand with cardboard, drew my Space Invaders. 
The result is just fantastic, I hope you try this at home.




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario