jueves, 1 de agosto de 2013

Videogame review: Botanicula

My first game played by Amanita Design was Machinarium, which I reviewed already. After this one I played Botanicula and had high expectations from the previous game. I was not let down. Maybe the story is a little bit more different to what we are used to in point and click adventures, but I still recommend it. I am in such a good mood when I play this game cause it is just adorable how every time you help this little plants they all scream yippie! You just have to keep on playing and helping them on their quest. The strong points of this game, as well as with Machinarium, the special art design of the game, the music and of course the gameplay.

You can buy it from botanicula.net with the same principle as the other games of Amanita Design: 10$ and compatible with all operating systems.


If you have a game that you would like to recommend please comment, I always like to hear about new games :). Comment if you like the game too. 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario